About The Role
DeltaMath is looking for a skilled Product Designer to own the UX of our student, teacher and admin applications. As the primary designer, you’ll have an integral part in shaping the product roadmap and interactions that are core to the DeltaMath experience. You will work closely with our CEO and engineering team to define product requirements, design interfaces and prototype complex user interactions and data visualizations.
- You are an experienced product designer with a strong portfolio of UX/UI work on highly responsive web applications.
- You incorporate a strong understanding of current usage patterns in your design process.
- You love building fast, usable, accessible products.
- You love making a big impact on your team and the lives of teachers and students.
- You’ll enjoy working with a team using React and Tailwind.
- You love making the complex seem simple.
- You have the heart of a teacher.
- You must reside and be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Competitive market rate salary ($100,000 - $160,000) based on experience.
- Health/ Dental/ Vision benefits via Justworks/ Aetna.
(100% employer-paid individual medical coverage)
- FSAs available.
- 15 days of paid vacation, 5 sick days, 12 company holidays per year.
- 401k with a 4% match.
- Equity Option Grant
- Profit Sharing
- Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
DeltaMath is a remote-first company, with employees across the U.S.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.APPLY HERE